Only the best eight players of the season get to the ATP Finals. What players will we see in this prestigious tournament this year?
Tennis players fight for participation in the season finals, i.e. ATP Finals, throughout the entire series. To be able to play in this tournament, you must collect enough points for your starts throughout the year to be placed in one of the first eight places in the ATP Race ranking. Because the top eight of this ranking can play in the tournament.
The ATP Finals will take place on November 12-19. At the moment, the ATP Race ranking looks like this:
- Novak Djokovic – 8,945 points (sure of playing in the ATP Finals)
- Carlos Alcaraz – 8,445 points (sure of playing in the ATP Finals)
- Daniil Medvedev – 6,935 points (sure of playing in the ATP Finals)
- Jannik Sinner – 4945 points (sure of playing in the ATP Finals)
- Andrei Rublev – 4,275 points
- Stefanos Tsitsipas – 3,615 points
- Alexander Zverev – 3,415 points
- Holger Rune – 3110 points
- Taylor Fritz – 3010 points
- Casper Ruud – 2,815 points
- Hubert Hurkacz – 2,775 points
- Tommy Paul – 2,550 points
- Alex de Minaur – 2550 points
Can this list change? Yes. Let us know in the comment who you want to see in the ATP Finals.